Ignition Casino Deuces WildIgnition Casino Deuces Wild is a well-known online variant of video poker that plays with a standard 52-card deck. Here, deuces are wild and they replace all other cards on the deck and make a winning hand, rendering the game so much easier to win, but be careful, because this makes the paytable not as loose as other variations of Ignition Casino Video Poker like Aces and Eights. How to Play Ignition Casino Deuces Wild Video Poker - Ignition Casino Deuces Wild video poker is an easy game to play if you are already familiar with other video poker games. You just have to place your wager at the start before receiving five cards where you get to choose to hold all your cards or toss the ones you don’t like and get replacement cards to create your winning hand.
Ignition Casino Deuces Wild Paid Hands
- Three of a Kind
- Full House
- Four of a Kind
- Straight Flush
- Five of a Kind
- Wild Royal Flush
- Four Deuces
- Natural Royal Flush
- A Royal Flush is the hand with the highest payout whereas the lowest paying hand is the Three of a Kind.
Ignition Casino Deuces Wild Hand Rankings
- No Deuce Royal Flush: This hand has the highest payout in Ignition Casino Deuces Wild video poker with an Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 in the same hand.
- Four Deuces: This is when you have four deuces and is the second biggest payout.
- Wild Royal Flush: This hand has two or more deuces and a Royal Flush.
- Five of a Kind: This hand has all five cards of equivalent value, for example, the hand has four cards plus one deuce.
- Straight Flush: This hand gets five successive cards in the same suit, like 8 of Spades, 9 of Spades, 10 of Spades, Jack of Spades, and Queen of Spades.
- Four of a Kind: This hand has 4 cards of equivalent value.
- Full House: This hand has 3 cards of equivalent value and 2 which are different.
- Flush: This hand has 5 cards from any suit but in random order.
- Straight: This hand has 5 consecutive cards from different suits like 10 of Hearts, 9 of Hearts, 8 of Hearts, etc.).
- Three of a Kind: This hand has 3 cards of the same value.
- Keep in mind that Two Pairs and one Pair is not a winning hand in Ignition Casino Deuces Wild video poker.
Winning Strategy for Ignition Casino Video Poker
- If a player receives a hand with 4 2s, the ideal strategy is to keep all the cards since it’s the best he can get anyway. In the unlikely event that the player receives 3 2s, the player can decide to keep all his cards or try to get a Five of a Kind or even Royal Flush.
- If the player receives 2 2s, the player should hold on to these 2s and draw for more cards from the deck or he can keep the four cards to hopefully get a Royal Flush. Obviously, if the player gets Four of Kind or even better, he should keep it.
- If the player receives a single 2, he should hold four of the cards in order to obtain a Royal Flush or Straight Flush, or hold any three of a kind for a Royal Flush, or Straight Flush if the other two cards can be connectors, otherwise, he should hold the deuce.
- If the player doesn’t get any deuce, then he should just keep the hand that may pay the biggest win. A rule of thumb is to never keep four cards for a Royal Flush if there is already a hand that pays less.
- The player should keep three cards for a Royal Flush.
- The player should keep any four cards for a Straight Flush.
- The player should keep a Flush with four cards.
- The player should keep any two pairs if the payout is the same for the Full House as Four of a Kind.
- The player should always keep three cards for a Straight Flush.
- The player should hold pairs unless he needs one car to get a Flush or Straight.
- The player should toss all the cards if there is no 2, pair, or any other winning hand.